NEW GENERATION CENTRIFUGE
MOST ADVANCED WITH ENHANCED FEATURES
TRIO-TECH CENTRIFUGE SYSTEM - CENTRISAFE SERIES
The CENTRISAFE ® Series of insert-spun centrifugal accelerators has been designed to meet the growing need for high capacity, high speed, continuous duty acceleration testing. This series of centrifuges has been constructed to satisfy MIL Spec testing in both directions of the X, Y, Z axis. Uniquely identified by its quill shaft spindle assembly, these high speed, high G force centrifuges offer the highest safety factor, performance ratings, insert and fixture flexibility, and reliability in the industry.
Trio-Tech Centrisafe System Features
• Programmable Logic Control System
• Touch Screen Panel with built-in Real-Time Trend Graph.
• Constant Display of RPM, G Level and Dwell Tim
• 2.5 Minute Cycle Times
• New Improved Spindle Design for Longer Life
• Full One Year Warranty on System
• Satisfy Exacting Military Standards Procedures
• New P.M. Type Motor Provides Greater Reliability
• Five Standard Safety Features
• Built Like a Safe - The Industry Standard for Safety and Reliability
• Key-locked Front Access Door Allows Easy Maintenance
Programmable Logic Control System
PLC Control System - User Friendly Touch Screen Interface allows operator to enter radius and G level. System will automatically calculate RPM. RPM set point, actual RPM, G level and elapsed dwell time are constantly displayed.
Touch Screen Panel with Built-in Real-Time Trend Graph
The user friendly Touch Screen Interface – Display of Real-Time Trend Graph, RPM, G level and dwell time as well as system status. PLC Control System used in conjunction with a Supervisory Code for programming the centrifugal acceleration tests.
Rotor and Inserts Configurations
Trio-Tech engineers take into consideration such factors as intra-granular stress corrosion, component materials, component support, and fixture relationship to the rotor-bearing system of the centrifuge. These considerations lead to the selection of materials and fixture designs that will withstand stresses several times greater than those normally encountered.
ROTOR STYLES AVAILABLE
For more information on the products or if you require a quotation, do feel free to fill in the form.